Thursday 23 September 2010

What a difference a year makes!

As promised I finally have the great before and after pic of my lovely client who got married earlier this year!

Together we have worked hard and she lost over 5 stone and over 40 inches in total off her body in just over 12 months of our training!

Pretty impressive I think!

Her face has been blurred out as she is a little shy about her achievements! But I think she should be so proud of the amazing transformation she has made and the huge health benefits she has got too!

2 comments:

  1. I know this is quite an old post now but wow she looks bloody AMAZING!! Wow!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesnt doesnt she! Hard work and determination and all completed in a tiny lounge with nothing more than a few dumbells, a medicine ball and her own bodyweight :-)

    ReplyDelete