I cant wait to read what you guys come up with so please add your replies in the comments section below!
Dont be shy now :-)
Ok back to me - hope I can think of things that arent too boring xx
- I have 3 brothers all of whom I've never lived with - 1 lives in Canada, 1 in Australia and the other in Scotland! (Do you think they are trying to tell me something??)
- I was absolutely useless at sport at school and took every opportuntiy to get out of it so it came as a surprise to me when I found I loved exercise in later life and made it my career!
- I love going to the zoo - elephants, wild cats and meer cats are my favourites!
- I have swum with Dolphins - another of my favourite creatures!
- I absolutely crave vegetables and it is the first thing I want when I get back from a holiday a meal with a good plate of veggies especially brocolli!
- I have a clothes obsession and am a little anal about my wardrobe and hang everything in colour range and style etc!! - I'm a Virgo thats my excuse!
- I also have an underwear obsession and have over 60 sets of matching undies!!! Lots of which are in the wrong size and dont even fit me!!!!
- I often talk in my sleep!
- My favourite exercise is the squat and its many adaptations!
- I am super flexible and my arms, shoulders and knees do things they really shouldnt!
- I still like watching Disney films luckily my daughter has the same tastes and will watch them too!
- I kind of find Simon Cowell strangely attractive and the money/power thing has never done it for me before!! - odd as I dont find him remotely attractive on a looks basis!!
- I built my own house 2 years ago and sorted everything that went into doing so!
- I could eat a giant bar of chocolate and not be sick!
- I left school at the age of 15 and worked full time before I was 16 - I was the youngest in my year with a end of Aug birthday!!