Monday 22 June 2009

Day 1 June 22cnd

Well todays morning circuit was fun, loved the mp3 download that went with it, really kept me on track and working hard, The beauty is that it felt like real work in a quick time and I managed to fit it in before my first client of the day! boy I needed a shower after though!!!

The second of todays workouts I did before dinner and again I burnt some calories, got to beat my results tomorrow!

The last workout of the day I really enjoyed - all the exercises were new to me bar 1 and I on first look I did think they were going to be easy but they were more challenging than they looked and I surprised myself by working up a sweat again!!! think I'm going to need to bulk buy the shower gel for the next month!!!! In a strange way I found them energising and a nice way to end the day.

Food wise I'm a little worried I'm not eating enough calories as I tracked todays and it came out about 990 and with the exericse I could of had quite a few more, but I'm not hungry and dont want to force feed myself, I will however tuck into the nice fresh pineapple we have if its ripe!!

1 day down 29 more to go!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah

    Definitely keep an eye on those calories, but trust your body too. The ED tends to rebalance your eating habits very quickly.

    Keep up the great work!

    Dax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dax I will, I think this humid weather is making me not feel hungry too! And to be fair I'm not used to drinking so much water which is also filling me up!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete