Monday 14 September 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 1

And so begins day one of 42 or 6 weeks. Had a manic day so couldnt do the exercise first thing but have just finished now!

Nutrition for today:

08.00 B - 1/2 cup oats with 1 chopped apple )didnt have the almonds or flax but bought today)
10.30 S - 0% fat free Greek yoghurt with raspberries
12.30 L - 1 grilled chicken breast with salad, tomatoes, peppers and spring onion, fresh pineapple
15.30 S - 1 apple with peanut butter
17.45 D - Salmon fillet with brocolli and carrot
21.00 S - 2oz cashew nuts

2L water
Exercise:
Warmup: 5 minutes
Intervals: 2 minutes high intensity Jumping Jacks + 3 minutes low intensity Jogging
2 sets each.

Strength Training Circuit
Exercises Sets and Reps

Prisoner Squat 3 sets, 10 reps
Bench Step-Ups 3 sets, 10 reps
Pushups - full press ups 3 sets, 10 reps
Burpees (with jump) 3 sets, 10 reps
Bench Dips straight leg 3 sets, 10 reps
Get-Ups (minus weight) 3 sets, 10 reps

Comments:

I felt really hungry today, I havent had any headaches, I dont have caffeine anyway so although i have missed my decaff tea, it wasnt too bad. The oats for brekkie as always makes me starving an hour or so later so i was glad of my yoghurt snack. I was really ready for my dinner too.
The exercise was fine, the burpees get me as always - they are a brutal exercise, the others were all quite easy but i knew I had done the 3 rounds when i had completed it and i am now very hot and sweaty :-)))

Rylan if you read this re the getups - I noticed you used your hands to get up from the floor, I can do it with out using my hands if i cross my legs and use them to get up - is this acceptable or shoudl i be using my hand to push me up?

Tomorrow I will do the exercise early as advised but on work days with clients on and off all day i dont get the time on Mondays.


No comments:

Post a Comment