Monday 28 September 2009

Monday Day 16

Today was a hectic day - we started the day off with a new menu for breakfast I couldnt face eating the quantity we were allowed so I had just 2 eggs and mushrooms which kept me full for ages, I ate my portion of fruit after my first client which was a handful of raspberries, I had a protein smoothie with this although i didnt really feel i needed anything.

Lunch was a salmon salad and dinner tonight was a turkey burger with carrots, brocolli and beans yum x

The exercise plan had also changed and was:

warm up 5 mins, followed by 2 mins of high intensity kettlebell swings followed by 2 mins low intensity ( i rebounded) x 4

Then a circuit of the exercises below x 3

1) Get-Ups Weighted - 15 reps
2) Pushups - 15 reps
3) Burpees With Jump - 10 reps
4) Walking Lunges - 12 total lunges
5) Standing Band Rotations - 10 each direction
6) Band Pull-Downs - 10 reps

All good - I also walked for an hour and a half today so a good days exercise - shattered now and ready for bed x

No comments:

Post a Comment