Tuesday 3 November 2009

A mixed bag

Wasnt sure what to post today - am fighting off Soph's tonsilitis so feeling a bit under par!

We had a lovely thai meal out last night for her birthday which did include white rice - oops but 1 portion between 3 of us wasnt too bad i guess!

In todays emails I have received 2 challenges one for from Brad Pilon of Eat Stop Eat and the other from a frien dof mine Caroline Radway for a kettlebell challenge - then as i read more it seems she is combining the 2 so it is something I might think about as i wanted to combine kettlebells into my training - I am meeting up with Caroline on friday so will see what it involves!!

I quite like the idea of the ESE challenge as although i did it before a few times on Daxs challenge it does mean that if you have the odd treat or dont stick to 100% clean eating then the fat oss should still continue!

I think I will just do my own thing this week and decide about something over the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooooh, a new challenge, how exciting! Hope you feel better soon lovely

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! You are the challenges "queen"! :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls xx lol the challenges queen ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete