Thursday 23 July 2009

Life after the challenge...

This week has been manic for me, I had a course, hair appointment and work which has taken up nearly all of my week!

Today my daughter and I went shopping and got some new things for our holiday! Still not going to be happy in my bikini's but better than a few weeks ago at least.

I have walked around for hours today, got a thumping headache so exercise has been not to plan!

Tomorrow I am going to go to the gym and also fit in a Dax special workout too!

Diet wise I am trying to eat ED mainly although I have added in a little milk in my tea and my protein powder which I add to my Greek yog and fat free quark.

I am looking forward to getting back to some weight training gym style but think I might be a little sore afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment