Monday 13 July 2009

Sunday Day 21

Again nothing really to report here so this will be short and sweet.

I was disappointed that we didnt get the new workout but have since learnt that we need a video demo for it as it is very complicated!

Carb up day wasnt so exciting today it was mainly strawberries with my yog, and a few new potatoes with my chicken and veg for dinner. I ate it early at about 5 as I didnt want to go too long tomorrow before dinner!

We went to the cinema in the evening to see Bruno! OMG how he is still alive I dont know!! Funny and weird film!

Watched everyone around me with their popcorn, coke and sweets! (Not keen on any really - although have been know in the past to be partial to a few maltesers!!)

Went to bed quite hungry as I had eaten so early.............

No comments:

Post a Comment